On Saturday our roving reporters went live from the festivities at Clare Lake for the Community Events Day.
Listen back to hear interviews with:
- Joff Manning from Claremorris Musical Society
- Nuala Gilligan of Claremorris Family Resource Centre
- Tom Casby from Claremorris Men’s Shed
- Natalia Guzenko, founder of Mayo Sports Ukrainian Community
- Melissa Walsh, from Claremorris & District Lions Club
- Angelina and Tatiana, new members of our community
- Tommy Murphy from @TeemLens Media
- Michael Burke, DJ on the day
- John Russell, volunteer steward and
- Gerry Higgins and John Egan, from the Order of Malta.
This programme also features some Ukrainian music selected for the programme by Maria Korsakova.
Many thanks to all of them for speaking to us. We had a blast!