There is a vacancy for a part-time Outreach and Training Coordinator at Claremorris Community Radio. You can find the job description as a PDF to download at the bottom of this post.
Please note that applicants for this role must currently fall into one of the following categories:
- Unemployed persons in receipt of jobseekers’ benefit, jobseekers’ assistance or one parent family payment;
- Persons in receipt of disability allowance (or other disability benefit), invalidity pension or blind persons pension;
- Travellers in receipt of jobseekers’ benefit or jobseekers’ assistance or one parent family benefit;
- Stabilised and recovering drug misusers;
- People employed from Community Employment (CE) and Job Initiatives (JI) schemes;
- People with convictions who are in contact with the Probation Service are deemed eligible.
The closing date for applications is the 28/02/2020. For further information or to apply, please contact Allan Tiernan: firstname.lastname@example.org or 094-937-3737.