In this week’s Information Matters, presenter Mary Costello looks at the following topics:
- Disability living allowance,
- A mooted decentralisation scheme for the civil service,
- How to register a birth,
- New tourist visa regime for Irish citizens heading to Saudi Arabia,
- The flu vaccine,
- The new National Childcare Scheme
- And encouraging autistic and neuro-diverse kids to be artistic.
Listen to the Craol award-winning community information programme ‘Information Matters’ on Saturdays at 11 am, with a repeat on Mondays at 1 pm.