The second volunteer meeting of the year will take place tonight, most likely in the station. The reason for that vagueness is simply to do with the capacity of the CCR meeting room. So, there is a plan B – if there’s a large crowd in attendance, the meeting will move to The Dalton Inn.
Items on the agenda tonight will include a station update, a talk on conducting a studio interview and a presentation on social media and how you can use it to promote your show and grow its audience.
The meeting is scheduled for 7pm and all members are welcome.
The first volunteer meeting of 2017 will take place in the studios tonight, January 10th, at 7pm.
Here is the agenda for the meeting:
- Welcome to new and longer-term members and to CCR’s new Development Manager, David Kitching
- Explanation and update about CCR’s structure and systems by Dolores Keaveney
- Membership consultation and brainstorming session – led by David Kitching.
The board of CCR invites all members to attend a consultative meeting and brainstorming session to share ideas and help plan for the year ahead. Participants are invited to address issues including, but not limited to:
· Finances and fundraising
· Scheduling and programming
· Communications strategy
· Volunteer recruitment
- Calendar of volunteer meetings
- Recording of an ident or promo (if time allows)
All are welcome and asked to attend.