The organising committee of the monthly 25 Card Drive have very generously nominated us as the beneficiary for this month’s game. The card game will take place in the GAA complex tonight, March 1st, at 9pm.
Admission is €7 and tickets can be purchased in the studios or else on the door tonight.
If you’re available this evening and interested in playing a few games of cards, please do support!
After a decade in existence, CCR is stepping up its ambitions to serve the various communities of Claremorris and reflect the diversity and vibrancy of the area. To help build the station’s capacity to achieve these aims, CCR is launching a Progress Fund to raise €6,000 for the station.
Proceeds from this fund will go to the following areas: upgrading equipment, external communications, training, community outreach, diaspora outreach and general capacity building.
Anyone can now support the station by visiting the following link: www.ifundraise.ie/claremorris/2928/donate
The following pledges are available:
- Up to €10 – Personal thank you on air
- €10 and above – Choose the music on one of our shows
- €25 and above – Choose music and discussion topics on one of our shows
- €50 and above – Full membership of Claremorris Community Radio, including AGM voting rights and training to produce your own show
- €50 and above – Dedicated CCR playlist for your business
- €80 and above – CCR t-shirt with our new logo
- €99 and above – One month worth of advertising
- €250 and above – Three months worth of advertising
- €250 and above – QQI (FETAC) accredited training course. We are now accredited up to QQI level 5.
For more information, please visit the fundraising page (www.ifundraise.ie/claremorris) or contact David Kitching (email@example.com)