Sports Talk, one of the show’s most listened-to programmes, is broadcast on Sunday nights at 7pm. The show features John Whittle, Austin Garvin, Billy Fitzpatrick and other guests discussed the weekend’s GAA action.
Up to this, the show was also broadcast the following day at 1pm. However, we have now decided to relocate the repeat of show to 7pm on that same day (Monday).
The show that had been in that spot, The Alternate (hosted by Áine McNicholas) is directly swapping with Sports Talk. Thus that show will now be broadcast on Mondays, at 1pm.
There’s less than a week to go to the 2017 CCR Radiothon, a fundraising event featuring over 24 hours of live radio.
This day of live radio will be launched on Thursday, March 16th, at 6pm with a special 2-hour show, hosted by Dolores Keaveney, which will include interviews with several of the volunteer hosts who will be on-air during the event.
The Radiothon will obviously be in full swing when the St. Patrick’s Day parade takes to the streets of the Claremorris and this event will be covered, via an outside broadcast from Symmetrix Hair Salon in The Square.
Here is the full schedule:
- Thursday, 6-8pm, Dolores Keaveney and guests
- 8-10pm, Live music with Fr. Peter Gannon and friends
- 10pm-midnight, Catherine Lavery and Seamus Ruttledge
- Friday, midnight-2am, Bernard Joyce
- 2-4am, Ollie Mullins
- 4-6am, Pat Lydon
- 6-7am, Dermot Smith
- 7-8am, Early Doors
- 8-10am, Bernard Haywood and Pete Allgood
- 10-11am, Bridie Sheeran with Sean Fitzpatrick, Anni Wilton-Jones and Eamonn Kelly
- 11am-noon, Michael McLoughlin and guests
- Noon-2pm, Mary Malin and Catherine Halligan
- 2-6pm, Outside broadcast from Symmetrix, including coverage of the 2017 St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- 6-8pm, John Nolan and Andrew Newman
- 8-9pm, Closing time
It promises to be a terrific event and a lot of fun too. All volunteers are currently seeking sponsorship for their live programmes, so please do support.