Claremorris Community Radio is currently seeking to recruit a Development Manager.
Main duties of the role:
- Ensuring that funding is in place to secure the ongoing development of the station.
- Liaising with other community groups.
- Ensuring that Claremorris Community Radio complies with the ‘Five Principles of Good Governance’ as laid down by the Board.
- Preparing monthly cash flow projections and ensuring they are adhered to.
- Ensuring that the station complies with the requirements of Pobal and the BAI.
- Managing the day-to-day running of the station.
This is a full-time position (39 hours per week). This contract runs until the end of March, 2017.
Applicants should supply suitable character references and be prepared to complete a Garda vetting application form.
Please apply with CV to: John Whittle, HR, Claremorris Community Radio, Town Hall Road, Claremorris, Co Mayo.
Closing date for application: close of business on November 4th, 2016.