Acclaimed Claremorris poet Pat Macken visited our studios recently to record a selection of his work.
You can now listen to Pat reading his poems in a 1-hour special, which will be aired on Saturday next, October 29th, at 12 noon.
If you can’t get to the radio at that time, don’t worry, the programme will be repeated two days later, on Holiday Monday at 6pm.
Claremorris Community Radio is currently seeking to recruit a Development Manager.
Main duties of the role:
- Ensuring that funding is in place to secure the ongoing development of the station.
- Liaising with other community groups.
- Ensuring that Claremorris Community Radio complies with the ‘Five Principles of Good Governance’ as laid down by the Board.
- Preparing monthly cash flow projections and ensuring they are adhered to.
- Ensuring that the station complies with the requirements of Pobal and the BAI.
- Managing the day-to-day running of the station.
This is a full-time position (39 hours per week). This contract runs until the end of March, 2017.
Applicants should supply suitable character references and be prepared to complete a Garda vetting application form.
Please apply with CV to: John Whittle, HR, Claremorris Community Radio, Town Hall Road, Claremorris, Co Mayo.
Closing date for application: close of business on November 4th, 2016.